Horopedia.ch aggregates watch news from the leading media outlets to allow you to discover the latest watch news. The feeds are refreshed every hour.
- Grand Seiko – Re-creation of the first Grand Seiko SBGW295par Time and Watches (Time and Watches) le février 1, 2023
2023 marks the 110th anniversary of the Laurel, Seiko’s and Japan’s first wristwatch. Seiko and Grand Seiko are celebrating the milestone with a series of commemorative timepieces. After the Presage Laurel 110th Anniversary SPB359 from Seiko that […]
- GREATEST SHOWROOMS: Panerai, Geneva, Switzerlandpar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le février 1, 2023
Panerai unveiled a completely new style of flagship store in 2022 that will be a template for boutiques around the world.
- Seiko Introduces The New Prospex SFK001J1 And SFK003J1 — Two Solar-Powered Quartz GMT Versions Of Its Famous Sumo Dive Watchpar Jorg Weppelink (Fratello Watches – the magazine dedicated to watches) le février 1, 2023
The year is just one month old, and Seiko has already graced us with the first string of new releases these past few weeks. While that is business as usual, Seiko surprised me with its latest release. I own a first-generation Seiko “Sumo” […]
- GREATEST SHOWROOMS: Razny Jewelers, Chicago, USApar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le février 1, 2023
Razny, with four showrooms in the Greater Chicago area, is defined by its partnerships with the world’s most desirable brands including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Tudor, Ben & Zorweg and Breitling.
- Introducing – The Mido Commander Big Date Turns Bluepar Brice Goulard (Monochrome Watches) le février 1, 2023
Since its creation in 1918, Mido (a brand owned by the Swatch Group) has made a name for itself with its very coherent offering, combining reliability and accessibility. In recent years, the brand has also demonstrated its capacity to create cool, […]
- WATCH GIVEAWAY: Edox Hydro-Sub Automatic Chronometer Limited-Editionpar ABlogtoWatch (aBlogtoWatch) le février 1, 2023
February 2023 is upon us at last, and while winter drags on in much of the world the promise of warmer days is right around the corner. It’s never to early to find the right warm-weather diving companion, and aBlogtoWatch has partnered with Edox […]
- Seiko Adds The Prospex SPB335J1 And SPB337J1 Limited Editions To “The Black Series”par Daan de Groot (Fratello Watches – the magazine dedicated to watches) le février 1, 2023
Once again, Seiko is presenting blacked-out versions of two of its classic models. This time, it’s the Alpinist (SPB337J1) and the Turtle Origin (SPB335J1) that took a dip in the black bath. I have seen the Alpinist in person in many different […]
- My top 10 watches of all time, by writer and collector Ken Kesslerpar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le février 1, 2023
Breguet, Blancpain, Rolex, Jaeger-LeCoultre and Longines all make the lust list for one of the world’s most respected watch writers.
- Chrono24 cuts jobs as secondary market squeeze continuespar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le février 1, 2023
Chrono24, the world’s largest specialist watch marketplace, has shed 65 jobs in a cost-cutting exercise triggered by a ten month slump in prices on the after market..
- Introducing – The Seiko Prospex Black Series SLA067, SPB335 and SPB337 (Live Pics & Price)par Robin Nooy (Monochrome Watches) le février 1, 2023
Seiko has made it a habit of diversifying most of its collections through all sorts of combinations of textures, materials and colours. These sub-collections can be quite expansive and basically run for years with updates coming every now and then. […]
- Grand Seiko’s Latest Limited Edition is a Urushi Lacquered Version of the “First” with a Gold Touchpar Zach Kazan (Worn & Wound) le janvier 31, 2023
Grand Seiko has unveiled a new limited edition paying tribute to their very first watch, released in 1960. The occasion, of course, is the celebration of Seiko’s 110th anniversary, for which the traditional gift is allegedly something cast in […]
- Introducing – The New Carl F. Bucherer Capsule Collection of Black Watchespar Brice Goulard (Monochrome Watches) le janvier 31, 2023
2023 will be an important year for Carl F. Bucherer. First of all, it marks the 135th anniversary of the Lucerne-based watchmaker also known as CFB. But mostly, the brand wants to move forward, reposition itself and bring something fresh and new. […]
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch And Friends January 31st, 2023par James Inglish (aBlogtoWatch) le janvier 31, 2023
We’re a month into 2023, and it’s been an interesting few weeks in the watch space. LVMH Watch Week (January 10-12) saw the launch of some truly compelling pieces, including the Hublot Big Bang Tourbillon Automatic Yellow Neon SAXEM, the TAG […]
- Celebrating 135 Years, Carl F. Bucherer Launches Five Watch Capsule Collection Done in Blackpar Bilal Khan (WatchTime – USA’s No.1 Watch Magazine) le janvier 31, 2023
Just released by Carl F. Bucherer is a new capsule collection that puts a unique spin on five of the brand’s most popular watches. With 2023 marking the 135th anniversary of the brand, each of the five watches will debut in a city that has …
- Introducing the Carl F. Bucherer Capsule Collectionpar Troy Barmore (Revolution) le janvier 31, 2023
The post Introducing the Carl F. Bucherer Capsule Collection appeared first on Revolution.
- The Zenith Defy Revival A3690 Gets Historic Teal Dialpar Blake Buettner (Worn & Wound) le janvier 31, 2023
There was one watch we saw at the LVMH Watch Week still under wraps, and it was also one of our favorites, even though it’s based on an existing model. The perfectly odd Defy Revival welcomes the new A3690 reference, with a brilliant teal dial […]
- Introducing The Bell & Ross BR 01 Cyber Skull Bronze Watchpar Roberta Naas (ATimelyPerspective) le janvier 31, 2023
Those who follow the Skull collection of watches from Bell & Ross, and who really love a good bronze watch, will most likely truly appreciate the all new Bell & Ross BR 01 Cyber Skull Bronze watch with open-worked dial and skull and […]
- Rotary goes globetrotting as Henley collection gets a World Timerpar Alex Douglas (WATCHPRO) le janvier 31, 2023
Rotary has released a World Timer in its Henley line of watches.
- SUPERLATIVE: Prioritizing Client Experience At Wrist Aficionado, With Co-Founder Eddie Gozikerpar SponsoredPost (aBlogtoWatch) le janvier 31, 2023
Sponsored post presented on aBlogtoWatch for advertiser. On this special episode of the SUPERLATIVE podcast, aBlogtoWatch founder Ariel Adams is joined by Eddie Goziker, co-founder and co-owner of luxury watch retailer Wrist Aficionado. The two talk […]
- There’s Something Very Strange About the New Timex Collaboration with Pop Trading Co.par Zach Kazan (Worn & Wound) le janvier 31, 2023
When you were a kid, did you ever attempt that prank where you’d move the clock in the classroom ahead in an effort to trick the teacher into letting you out of class early? I feel like that’s a thing that almost every kid has tried, or at least […]
- My Predictions For New Omega Speedmasters In 2023par Robert-Jan Broer (Fratello Watches – the magazine dedicated to watches) le janvier 31, 2023
Last week, we witnessed the introduction of the first Speedmaster for 2023, the Super Racing with its new Spirate System. The release wasn’t so much about the watch as a whole but about the incredibly precise movement. But the Speedmaster Super […]
- 3 Sizes, 2 precious metals, 1 timepiece: Meet the Chopard Alpine Eagle in Bicolorpar Sabine Zwettler (WatchTime – USA’s No.1 Watch Magazine) le janvier 31, 2023
With the recent introduction of a new case size, Chopard’s Alpine Eagle collection now offers a complete range of its two-tone timepiece with a Bernina Grey dial. Available in three diameters of 33, 36 and 41mm respectively, the Alpine …
- Video Review – The Omega Speedmaster Super Racing and The Spirate Systempar Brice Goulard (Monochrome Watches) le janvier 31, 2023
A tiny device that makes a massive change… This is how Omega teased its latest technical development, and the watch to house it. The technical achievement in question has a name, it’s the Spirate System. The watch to feature it too, it’s the […]
- Brandon’s Watch Goals For 2023 — Upgrading Mom’s Watch, Working Smarter, And Buying Three Specific Piecespar Brandon Baines (Fratello Watches – the magazine dedicated to watches) le janvier 31, 2023
Here I come, sliding the last Watch Goals For 2023 article in one day before the February 1st “cutoff.” Most of our editors shared their goals for the new year earlier in the month. Still, I wanted to have my say before the topic suddenly seemed […]
- Review: TAG Heuer Monza Flyback Carbonpar Time and Watches (Time and Watches) le janvier 31, 2023
Few weeks ago, TAG Heuer unveiled the new Monza Flyback Chronometer Carbon, a modern reinterpretation of a classic model of the Swiss brand.After our introductory article, we had the possibility to wear and test this new model for a few days and we […]
- Introducing – The Junge Uhrmacher Prestige, The First Watch By Two Talented Youngsterspar Robin Nooy (Monochrome Watches) le janvier 31, 2023
Today we are again showing you a brand new watch and introducing you to a new name in the independent watchmaking scene. Two young men have found a mutual interest while working for German high-end watch manufacture Lang & Heyne and have been […]
- New independent watchmaker from Dresden Junge Uhrmacher presents the Prestigepar Peter Chong (DEPLOYANT) le janvier 31, 2023
DEPLOYANT – The watch magazine for collectors, by collectors New independent Junge, established in 2021, releases their first watch – the Prestige, with their own movement from their atelier in Dresden. Press Release information with commentary in […]
- GREATEST SHOWROOMS: The Hour Glass, Ginza, Japanpar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le janvier 31, 2023
The Hour Glass has been serving the watch lovers of Ginza for more than 25 years and its flagship reopened in 2021 after a major refurbishment to mark the anniversary.
- Alice in Wonderland inspiration behind Konstantin Chaykin’s latest watchpar Alex Douglas (WATCHPRO) le janvier 31, 2023
The transformed watch will be released as a limited series of just four pieces and is one of the most complex models designed by the Russian watchmaker.
- GREATEST SHOWROOMS: Boucheron, Paris, Francepar Rob Corder (WATCHPRO) le janvier 31, 2023
Boucheron completed a spectacular refurbishment of its flagship in 2018, and relaunched with a star-studded party attended by Salma Hayek, Laetitia Casta, Gong Li, Uma Thurman, Catherine Deneuve, and Laurent Lafitte.